It’s October which means it is Halloween and treats month.
The start to the holiday season is here. How exciting! October is also National Orthodontic Month. When it comes to caring for your teeth these next few months are important. There’s no need to miss out on the festivities for kids and adults. You can still enjoy the little things that can bring us all together.
Knowing what type of treats you can have will help with any occasion. No matter if it is for an office party, kids or family functions or even trick or treating.
What types of treats can I have?
- Cookies and crackers: They may not sound like a treat but when you are at those haunted Halloween parties crackers are still a delicate appetizer to consume. Plus they come in different blends that are tasty for adults and kids. Who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies? Like the ones, we have at our office!
- Chocolate: Not every chocolate is treated the same. You shouldn’t have anything sticky so don’t think about eating tootsie rolls. Those are a big no. BUT chocolate bars are great. Who doesn’t love HERSHEY bars? Plus peanut butter cups are a fave too. Make sure you do not freeze the chocolate prior to eating.
- Fruit: Some fruit can be as sweet as candy which is a great alternative. For example, strawberries and cutting the tops off and adding whipped cream.
- Pretzels dipped in chocolate: These can be great as you can add a variety of colored chocolate and made into goodie bags.
- Cake: The sticky type of candy are suitable for braces but things like cake, is something you can have. I’m sure everyone loves cake.
Who said you can’t enjoy Halloween treats?